Video Submission – Tips & Tricks
Submit a video of yourself or your child hitting to our coaching staff and get immediate feedback.
- You know you are always taking videos at games or practices. What do you do with those videos? Send them to G2G Tips & Tricks for some perspective from coaches that have seen it all. Sometimes you just need an extra set of eyes to help tighten your techniques.
- It’s EASY! Just fill out the contact form, attach your video and we’ll respond with 2-3 Tips & Tricks to try. You’ll be ready to go for the next game or practice.
- Try It Out! Now, you can have a virtual coach by your side to improve your game. It’s only $19.99 per video submission.
Guidelines for Video Submissions
- Get close up to the fence – do not have the fence in the image if you can help it
- Make sure you show the whole body of the batter
- If a righty, take the video from the first base line – if lefty, take it from the third base line
- Shoot it as if the batter is facing you
- Less than 20 seconds would be ideal
- Make sure that you are sending video of the batter swinging and not just standing in the box
- Don’t take the video from behind home plate
- Don’t try to get the pitcher in focus
- Don’t take the video from the stands, beyond the dugouts or from the outfield
- If you think the batter is having a problem with one part of their body/swing, don’t just do a close up on certain body parts
- Don’t take the video from the batter’s back
- Do not take a video of 5-6 swings or pitches